Wednesday, July 17, 2013

He's Never Too Busy To Catch Us

   Isn't it funny how things happen in bunches? Not funny, actually, but overwhelming, frustrating and enough to make you feel you might be coming to the end of your rope!!!
   But... there is always more rope, I've found. And just when I think I'm gonna rip my arm out of it's socket trying to hold on, God reminds me to let go and boy, is that scary!!!!!
   But, when I do, I realize there was a ledge waiting for me a mere six inches under my feet. God knew it was there the entire time and was just waiting for me to trust Him to have it handled.
   He will never let us fall. He is always faithful; He's never too busy, never too preoccupied and never overwhelmed with bigger matters. YOU are the biggest, most important thing in His life. All He wants in return is dependence on Him, willingness to listen to His wise instruction and a heart that yearns to be with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment